Arthur Lourié Society Basel
Since 2005 the Arthur Lourié Society Basel has been engaged in promoting the distribution and understanding of the works of the composer Arthur Lourié (1892-1966) through concerts, publications, the media and cultural exchange.
1. Promotion of an artistic and scientific discussion of Arthur Lourié’s oeuvre
2. Suggestion and organisation of performances with Lourié’s works
3. Provision of material for programmes, documentations and scientific papers
4. Promotion of media coverage
5. Contacts with Lourié societies and other interested parties at home and abroad
(The Arthur Lourié Society was established according to art. 60ff of the Swiss civil law and does not engage in activities that provide economic gains to itself or its members).